• August 10, 2021

How to apply for a guardianship in Florida

The Guardian article Filing for guardianship is very easy and you do not need a court order.

You can file with your county and be given a temporary guardian to help you with finances and bills.

You are also eligible for a $250 fee.

You need to have a certain income level to apply.

For example, a low income person could apply for guardianships for $150 per year, and someone with $50,000 could apply with $300.

If you are eligible for guardians’ payments, you need to pay the amount.

It will be the amount that is listed on your county’s Guardianship Application.

You do not have to pay all of the amount if you only want to apply on the $250.

If you have other income, you will have to check that you have the money to pay it.

If your income is low, you could apply at a county-run court.

There, you are told the court is your guardian, but you will need to provide proof of income, such as bank statements or a paycheck.

You must file a guardians’ application in the county where you live.

If it is not in your jurisdiction, you can also file it at the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF).

You can get information about guardians’ services at the DCF website, but if you don’t have the application online, you should check with the agency at the address.

You will need a copy of your guardians’ certificate, as well as an affidavit of guardianship from your guardian or someone else who can give you information about the application.

You are required to pay $250 of the application fee.

If your guardian has been approved, the amount is waived.

You may need to file a separate application to pay for additional guardians’ fees.

The Florida Department for Children and Family (DCFG) can help you find out about guardianship and guardianship applications.

If the DCFG has not responded to your call, you may also call the DCFH at 888-404-DCF (8283) to request information.

If that doesn’t work, you also may contact the Florida Division of Family Services at 804-532-6488 (8273) to have the agency’s services forwarded to your county.

You can find out more about guardianships and guardians’ applications by clicking here.