• October 11, 2021

How to get a durable guardianship in Maryland

When it comes to getting a durable guardian, Maryland law is pretty simple.If you’re an adult who lives in Maryland, and you have not been convicted of a felony or an aggravated felony, you must apply for a durable-guardian order.This is called a guardian ad litem (GAL).GALs are often used by parents who want to…

Read More

‘I’ll call my dad if he dies’: Mom of California woman found dead on freeway after being abducted by kidnappers says she’ll call him

CALIFORNIA — A California mother who disappeared in 2015 and was presumed dead has been found alive and well, according to her family.Theresa Pascual said she was in Los Angeles County jail in early December when she was released after being arrested on suspicion of murder.She told ABC News she had not seen her daughter…

Read More